Thursday, November 20, 2008

First Post

This is a personal blog that is not meant to be successful in terms of a blog. I do not want money or lots of readers.

The point of the blog is for me to have an outlet for the crazy tech and other related things that happen to be in my weird head.

If you know me, you know my life revolves around computers, technology and games. Most topics will be about one of those things however I am not going to force myself to stick to only this.

It was recommended that I start a blog because of my knowledge of such things and that since I am a poor writer I need to write more to help. I stay very up to date with tech and gaming news thought a series of tubes podcasts.

I  am currently trying windows live writer out for this purpose. I could very easily posted with any other tool but since I am using Windows 7 (build 6801) and downloaded most of the live apps. I am giving this a try.

As for when I post, I do not have a set time or reason to post to this blog. Will try to not let this die however I have been known (edited as per comment) to do such things.

1 comment:

Mothra said...

"Will try to not let this die however I have been [known] to do such things."