Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chair

To prove how random this blog will be I shall now talk about my new computer chair.

The now referred to as "my old computer chair" is a great chair. It was leather based and very comfortable however the 'five star base' split. The center column now is floor level and when one sits it grinds into the hardwood floor and that is BAD.

So I decided to purchase I need one. Me and an friend went to the local staples and office/furniture  max to look at chairs. After pricing them out, I decided on the office max band dark gray microfiber executive chair. It boasts about 'Double-Layer Cushion' and 'Heavy-Duty Base' 

I am enjoying it quite a lot. I plan on trying to fix my old chair with a replacement base however I do not know where one would get such things.

/* This blog is help with my writing skills. So for the love of all that holy please feel free to tell me how poorly I worded a sentence or overused phases. The word 'I' appears to much in this post however since it was a story that I was telling, I do not know if it was correct */

1 comment:

Sara said...

HOLY CRAP.

Seriously.

HOLY CRAP.

That is all.